Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
The Accelerator Program's mission is to nurture and grow disruptive ideas, proof of concepts, and prototypes that share three common characteristics:
- A disruptive scientific or technological focus in the Clean-tech sector.
- The possibility to scale beyond the local market
- The potential to create sustainable job opportunities locally
Scope of work
The Accelerator Program seeks a Brand Consultant to give startups general marketing expertise and assess how each startup is positioned in its market:
- Deeply understand the nature and objectives of the startups and help them draft their vision, mission, brand values, value proposition, brand strengths, target market, target customers.
- Help startups design their brand identity including but not limited to, logo, typography, and general brand guidelines.
- Assess startups’ customer personas to know their pain points and the types of solutions that they need.
- Help startups identify and analyze their branding pain points by taking into consideration business operations, sales force, employee motivation, marketing tools, branding strategies market competition, or product and features offered.
- Assist startups in translating their business objectives into brand strategies and setting their marketing budgets including but not limited to, PR plan, creative artwork, packaging, distribution, and corporate communications
- Help startups access their customers’ perceptions by conducting primary and secondary market research
- Help startups assess how their brand performs against their competition
- Teach startups the strategies they could use to amplify their positioning through market analysis, content marketing, website audit, keyword research and video services.
- Audit startups’ touchpoints and provide relevant feedback for startups to improve their reach.
- Challenge startups to step out of their comfort zones, be uncomfortable and vulnerable paving the way for creativity and innovation.
- 10 years of relevant experience ideally in market research and data analysis, consumer insights, marketing/brand management with a focus on startups.
- Has the ability to surface insights, and provide constructive feedback for how to deliver stories in a creative way that engages client audience
- Demonstrate the skills in delivering both brand strategy and design programs and having depth experience utilizing various channels across multiple touch points
- Possess strong business acumen
- Possess strong consulting, training, and communication skills
- Hands on experience managing the full training cycle
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence entrepreneurs
How to apply
To apply, please submit your proposal along with your work/ project portfolio by email: