Dairy Product Production Trainer
The specific responsibilities of the Dairy Product Processing Trainer will include the following:
- Prepare the Training Material and curriculum
- Prepare and conduct the Dairy Product Processing training for participants.
- Organization of the training sessions (room preparation, refreshments, needed Material, etc.)
- Prepare Training report
- Any other tasks assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related Field
- Proven experience working with an NGO or local community in the livelihood
- Experience 5 years in small ruminant dairy products production
- Previous experience in Training on small ruminant dairy product production
- Fluency/working proficiency in both English and Arabic (written and verbal).
- Presentation skills
- Outstanding organizer
- Strong team player and experienced collaborator
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment, devotion, and integrity
- Ability to conduct Field (technical) training
Arabic Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing
English Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing
How to apply
Qualified candidates are requested to send their CV with a financial Proposal (Rate per training Hour) to both, [email protected] not later than noon 12:00 pm on Monday, August 17th, 2020.Expired