Open Local Tender Publication / LB-DEL-0004 / Supply and Delivery of Drinking Water
Contracting Authority: in the framework of its work on the Lebanese Territory, Terre des Hommes Italy in Lebanon (TDH IT) has received grants from its different donors UNICEF, OCHA, Italian Cooperation and other private/Institutional donors, for the implementation of several humanitarian actions and intends to apply a portion of these grants to payments under a Framework agreement for the supply and delivery of Drinking Water.
Object of the Agreement: it is the intention of TDH IT to enter into a Framework Agreement, for a period of 12 months, for the provision of Bottled Drinking Water and Water Dispensers. The Requested supply aims at providing TDH IT staff/employees with bottled drinking water during the daily implementation of the activities foreseen by the several projects on the Lebanese territory.
Selection and Awarding Criteria: The evaluation team shall review and evaluate the Financial and Technical Bids on the basis of their responsiveness to the requirements and technical specifications and the other documentation required/provided:
- Price (Criteria 1, weight 75%)
- Quality of Material (Criteria 2, weight 7%)
- Delivery cost and time (Criteria 3, weight 5%)
- Availability of the items listed in the Financial and Technical Bid (Criteria 4, Weight 3%)
- Access and Delivery to all locations of TDH IT (Criteria 5, weight 10%)
TDH IT will conduct the evaluation solely on the basis of the Bids received.
Evaluation of Bids shall be undertaken in the following steps:
TDH IT will conduct the evaluation solely on the basis of the Bids received. Evaluation of Bids shall be undertaken in the following steps:
- Preliminary examination including Eligibility:
- Bidder Registration in Country; Certificate of registration/incorporation, Tax and VAT Compliance, Business permit or relevant membership.
- Bidder’s confirmation of compliance with the attached conditions of the procedure, Anti-Fraud and Corruption, Child Protection Policy and TDH IT Code of Conduct.
- Warranty period and replacement of defected items
- Previous experience with INGOs.
- Evaluation of Prices:
Bidder’s prices should demonstrate an economically advantageous position for TDH IT;
Fixed prices for the period of the agreement/contract; preferred at least 12 months.
- Evaluation of Technical Bids:
Quality and certification of Bidder’s products/services;
Availability of the items listed in the Financial and Technical bid;
Bidder’s capability to supply TDH IT offices and centres, particularly in terms of stock levels and lead times;
Bidder’s responsiveness in emergency situations.
How to apply
How to obtain the Tender – Open Local Tender dossier: The dossier will be available at TDH IT logistics departments in the following offices:
- TDH IT Baabda Office: Baabda, Ain St., No. 63 Fouad Najem Bldg. 4th FL.
- TDH IT Zahle Office: Ksara, Dallah Bldg. Facing Chatean Ksara, 3rd FL.
Dates for collection of the dossier: starting 22nd July 2020.
Deadline for Submission of the Bids: 13th August 2020 at 13h00 Local Lebanon Time.
For Enquiries: [email protected]; All communication must quote “LB-DEL-0004Expired