Pediatrician (3 Month Contract)
We are currently looking for a Pediatrician (Medical Doctor, specialist in pediatrics) that will work at the Tahaddi Health Center (THC) in southern Beirut. The pediatrician will provide medical consultations to children of all ages. This position reports to the Medical Director and works as part of the medical team.
Location: Tahaddi Health Center (THC), Hay El Gharbeh, Ghobeiry, behind the sports city, Southern Beirut
Reports to: Medical Director
Work type: Part-time: 2 sessions per week, 3 hours per session, between the hours of 12.30 PM and 3.30 PM
October 1 2022 till December 31 2022
USD 500 per Month
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide medical consultations to the patients visiting THC
- Provide well child visits to the children registered at THC.
- Provide medical advice regarding children seen by other medical professionals at THC when needed.
- Provide advice and feedback regarding pediatric clinical protocols currently in use at THC when needed.
- Provide all consultations and advise with a high lever professionalism and respect towards all visitors/patients, regardless of origin or socio-economic level
- Ensure patient records and clinic statistics are kept up to date
- Pediatrician with a Medical Doctor degree and a Pediatrics Specialist diploma from an accredited institution.
- Valid Lebanese License to practice and membership in the Lebanese Order of Physicians
- At least one year of clinical experience in a primary care setting with a strong commitment to social medicine.
- Patient centered approach with compassionate, respectful communication skills with sensitivity to patient confidentiality.
- Self-motivated, Proactive, able to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to work in a vulnerable community and with basic tools and facilities
- Adherence to Tahaddi’s core values of justice for all, integrity and compassion
- Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a Plus
How to apply
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and position might be filled before the deadline.Expired