Case Manager Supervisor (South Lebanon)
Intersetd Candidates are encouraged to send their CV's to the following address: [email protected] no later than Monday the 11th of December 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Case Manager Supervisor
Provide appropriate and timely case management by assessing the needs of individuals with protection concerns, developing and implementing tailored case plans based on needs and ensuring appropriate follow-up while creating a climate of trust and care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and supervise the Case Management process, ensuring comprehensive care and support for assisted cases.
- Monitor the proper documentation of cases and uphold the confidentiality of information, adhering to data protection and information-sharing protocols.
- Assess and manage staff caseloads, addressing challenges by communicating with senior management.
- Provide assistance and continuous monitoring of all aspects of case management services
- Analyze and report on case management trends to inform program development.
- Disseminate information from senior management to the mobile unit team.
- Manage access to activity material and logistic support, collaborating with the Project Manager to establish eligibility criteria.
- Deliver briefings on child safeguarding and appropriate behavior with children to the mobile staff, promptly addressing any concerns.
- Assist in developing capacity-building plans.
- Use supervision and monitoring tools to oversee the case management process regularly.
- Conduct weekly case management meetings with the team to share vital information from the field and other sectors.
- Ensure compliance with internal and National Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, and referral and coordination mechanisms for assistance to children.
- Assist in providing technical advice to mobile unit staff on identified cases.
- Ensure timely follow-up on identified and referred cases.
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and field team and attend working group and sub-groups meetings as required
- Reporting as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree in social and behavioral sciences, preferable Social Work
- At least 2 years of experience in Case Management
- Proven experience in Child Protection
- Demonstrated experience and training in staff management;
- Ability to formulate strategic documents for programming, engagement, and coordination involving organizations and Government.
- Ability to work well in a team, under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- High-level of communication skills, including ability to speak formally, negotiate, demonstrate tact and diplomacy, and advocate for child protection issues with humanitarian community and authorities.
- Experience in building capacity of teams and staff.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Ability to plan well, set own targets and meet them.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.
- South Lebanon