Digital Transformation Expert
The Lebanese Observatory for Workers & Employees Rights, an independent non-governmental organization, aims at evaluating and developing its digital strategy, presence and impact; there is a huge need to maximize the reach and to increase the number of services provision beneficiaries, to develop a digital strategy and to build interconnected digital platforms accessible and users friendly.
Under the Digital Transformation Project, the Lebanese Observatory for Workers and Employees Rights (LOWER) is looking for a Digital Transformation Expert.
Main tasks and deliverables:
- Work closely with LOWER’s relevant entities and Heads of Departments, to create effective digital & communication strategies that articulate LOWER Program development objective properly and consistently;
- Build a framework and plan to develop and manage digital platforms & setup a communication plan based on analysis form LOWER’s objectives, target audiences, strategies and positioning, branding, web content;
- Develop strategic, comprehensive and integrated communication and public relations activities that increase LOWER’s visibility;
- Strengthen visibility tactics, analyze trend data, create engagement goals, performance optimization, and identify strengths and weaknesses of LOWER current digital presence;
- Develop and launch social media strategies for LOWER in coordination with LOWER social media unit;
- Build a framework to develop the LOWER’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and potentially additional channels;
- Build the team capacity to be able to lead targeted digital initiatives and campaigns.
- BA in digital media, communication or related fields.
- Master degree is considered as a Plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in marketing and communication or relevant fields in the not-to-profit sector;
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques is preferable;
- Strong Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI;
- Strong experience in developing and managing social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content and increase awareness.
How to apply
Applicants should send their application to [email protected]
Kindly add "Digital Transformation Expert" to the title of the email.
Deadline for application is January 7, 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The application ahould include the following documents:
A proposal including methodology and chronogram of the tasks listed above.
A Financial Proposal
A Curriculum Vitae/ResumeExpired