Call for Senior Trainers
The Lebanese Foundation for Permanent Civil Peace (LFPCP) is seeking for a senior qualified trainers with rich experience to work and conduct training sessions for local CBOs and groups in the different districts (Qada) of North Governorate of Lebanon.
LFPCP will be conducting a capacity building programme to CBOs at the North Governorate of Lebanon on the following topics:
- Strategic Planning; Mapping your Way Forward
- Project Cycle Management, Proposal Writing, and Fundraising
- Participatory Needs Assessment (PNA): Engaging your Community
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting
- CBO Financial Management
- Budgeting, and the Basics of Procurement
- Leadership, Management, and Teambuilding
- Conflict Analysis and Social Cohesion
- Reflecting on Peace Practices; Building Peace in Challenging Societies
- Introduction to Do No Harm and Mainstreaming Gender
- The Principles of Non-Violent Communication
- MHPSS and Dealing with Trauma
- Communication and Visibility
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Dialogue Processes
A number of up to 20-30 CBOs (at least 4 from each district and from different sectors of intervention) is identified to participate in the capacity building programme, as foreseen by the project.
This Activity within the framwork of (UDP_NL) project that is commissioned by Federal Republic of Germany and co-financed by the European Union.
How to apply
Applicants should have a proven, long-standing experience in the above mentioned fields they apply for, and a proficient level of Arabic and English.
LFPCP is committed to equal opportunities and diversity of perspective at the working place, regardless of gender, social background or personal situation.
If you are interested to be part of the pool of trainers and experts, please
- Send your updated CV including working experience to [email protected], by 8 October 2020 at 5:00 pm.
- Put in the subject the field you are applying for
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Expired