PC: Gender-based monitoring- Elections 2022
Under the supervision of the Senior Projects Coordinator of the Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections, the Project coordinator assumes responsibility for day-to-day operational management of LADE Gender monitoring operation of 2022.
- Coordinate the implementation of the project and its activities.
- Work closely with the gender research consultant to formulate elections observation forms from gender perspective.
- Manage the deployment of 15 gender long-term observers.
- Review the reports submitted by the gender monitors
- Assist the gender research consultant in desk review and provide him/her all the support needed
- Coordinate the production of the social media material related to gender monitoring
- Write a full narrative report describes all activities related to this project, achievement/challenges/successes and lesion learned.
- Write the 2022 gender monitoring report with the help of the gender research consultant
As part of his/her, work the successful candidate is expected to submit the following deliverables:
- An outline of the observation forms that he/she will develop
- A training agenda and material for the gender monitors
- A comprehensive gender monitoring report written in Arabic Language.
Education and Experience
- A university degree in political science, gender-studies, social sciences or any related field is required
- Previous experience with NGOs or international organizations,
- Prior experience in report writing in Arabic is required.
- Understanding of national issues and gender-issues, in particular strong background & expertise in relation to elections and advocacy
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to plan strategically.
- Strength in interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic
- At least 3 years of experience in elections and advocacy related issues.
- Commitment to and understanding of LADE’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to send their resume and a cover letter to [email protected] before 21 March 2022. Kindly use "PC: Gender-based monitoring- Elections 2022" in the subject email.