CRS REQUEST FOR QUOTE (Engineering Rehabilitation Services and equipping the Santa Maria Isolation Center located in Kahhale, Lebanon)
I. INSTRUCTIONS TO SUPPLIERS/VENDORS
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites qualified suppliers to make a firm offer for the establishment of Frame Agreement for the provision of Engineering Rehabilitation Services at Santa Maria Isolation Center located in Kahhale, Lebanon.
Please note that figures and dates have been stated in order to enable bidders to have an indication of the projected requirements. It does not represent any commitment from CRS. Therefore, item/service, quantities and dates may vary and will depend on the actual requirements and funds available regulated by issuance of individual Purchase Orders against the Frame Agreement.
Below is a General Summary of Works to be provided at submission. It is mandatory to refer to the BOQ attached to this document for further reference and better pricing.
The full version of the BOQ is to be filled, signed, stamped and included in the Financial Offer Envelope.
- Terms and Requirements:
Contractors are required to visit Santa Maria Center in Kahhale to obtain on their responsibility all the required information for quotation submission. Bidders will be informed by email concerning the date of the site visit.
2- Payment Terms:
Payment terms will be determined within the resulting Service Contract of this Request for Proposal (RFP).
3- Resulting Contract:
Following the submission of the proposal, a selection will be made on the best offer provided and accordingly a Fixed Price Contract shall be issued to the selected supplier. A fixed price contract means that no additional sums will be payable for any escalation in the cost of materials, equipment or labor, or because of the supplier's failure to properly estimate or accurately predict the cost or difficulty of achieving the results required. CRS will not adjust the contract price due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates.
4- Cost of Providing Quotes: Suppliers/Vendors shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the quote, and CRS will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the solicitation.
II. Solicitation Documents
1. Clarification of Solicitation Documents: Suppliers/vendors requiring any clarification on the Request for Quotation may notify CRS in writing. Clarification may be sought in writing to:
CRS Email: [email protected]
III. Preparation of Quotes
1. Language of the Quote: The quote prepared by the supplier/vendor and all correspondence and documents relating to the quote exchanged by the supplier/vendor and CRS shall be in English, Arabic, or French.
2. Offer Currencies/Offer Prices: All prices shall be quoted in USD and/or LBP for price evaluation purposes.
3. Period of Validity of Quotes: The quote shall remain valid for 365 days after the closing date prescribed by CRS. A quote valid for a shorter period may be rejected as non-responsive.
VI. Opening and Evaluation of Quotes
1. Clarification of Quotes: To assist in the examination, evaluation and comparison of Quotes, CRS may at its discretion ask the Supplier/Vendor for clarification of its Quote.
VII. Preliminary Examination:
1. Arithmetical errors will be rectified on the following basis: If there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the total price that is obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity, the unit price shall prevail, and the total price shall be corrected. If the Supplier/Vendor does not accept the correction of errors, its Quote will be rejected. If there is a discrepancy between words and figures the amount in words will prevail.
2. A Quote determined as not substantially responsive will be rejected by CRS and may not subsequently be made responsive by the Supplier/Vendor by correction of the non-conformity.
3. Evaluation of Quote: Determination of compliance with the RFQ is based on the content of the quote itself without recourse to extrinsic evidence.
How to apply
It's mandatry to refer to the attched file it is including some required documents
To enable Bidders to submit Quotes, please find enclosed the requirements and instructions:
Electronic offers should be submitted to the following email address:
[email protected] or [email protected]
with the subject heading of Lebanon BU_20_RFGS_28010
Electronic offers should be sent no later than Tuesday Sep-1-2020 at 13:00 local time.
Bids submitted in a sealed envelope should be labeled with the RFQ#. and all Annexes in the RFP should be properly filled, signed and stamped.
Offers should be submitted to the following address:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
St. Joseph University, Social Sciences Campus, Block B, 6th Fl., Huvelin Street, Monot | Beirut, Lebanon
All offers received after the indicated time and date will be rejected.Expired