Financial and Procurement Officer
Support the Project Office in the following capacity:
- Assist with daily tasks related to maintaining the office budget, e.g. keep accurate records for all daily transactions; prepare balance sheets; process invoices; record accounts payable and accounts receivable; track bank deposits and payments etc.;
- Participate in financial audits;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Manage procurement of office and project material
- Identify best value for money providers
- Maintain contact with providers
Assist the Project Managers in daily tasks of management including:
- Assist with budget preparation;
- Assist in the preparation of financial audits of projects ;
- Administrative management related to specific projects, e.g. processing of invoices, updating internal (ERP) systems with financial data; tracking of payments etc.
- Assist in issuing payments
Qualifications and profile:
- Bachelor or/and Master Degree related to the position
- At least 1 year experience in financial and accounting management
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point) is a must;
- Experience working with ERP systems is considered an asset;
- Perfect oral and drafting skills in English and Arabic. French is considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge of the EU procedures (PRAG) is a strong asset
- Working in an organized and rigorous manner;
- Capacity to work within a team on sound communication;
- Capacity for independent decision-making and taking initiative;
- Interest in working in the field of cooperation and development.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters via email to: [email protected] and [email protected].
Due to high volume of candidacies, only the candidates with the most interesting and fitting profiles will be contacted for the potential interviews.Expired
Friday, 01. Nov 2019
Type of Call
Call for Applications