World Learning – UNICEF - SEL Trainer
To apply: Please send your resume to [email protected] with the post title on the subject line along with a cover letter (in English) explaining why you are best qualified for this position. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible.
The UNICEF-funded Programme “Supporting Vulnerable Girls & Boys to Access Education in Lebanon" aims to create for out-of-school children’s multiple pathways that are flexible and responsive to each child’s unique learning needs. The program will be implemented in private schools and is estimated to target out of school children.
World Learning has a vacancy for a short-term Consultancy named “SEL Trainer" for the UNICEF - funded program “Supporting Vulnerable Girls & Boys to Access Education in Lebanon".
This position is for a Lebanese national.
Scope and Responsibilities
The “SEL Trainer” will report to the Project Manager in close coordination with the SEL Specialist:
1. Align preparation of training material using the National SEL framework as a point of reference
2. Conduct, and deliver training of trainers and training of teachers.
3. Provide technical input to design, execute, and monitor progress of the trainings
4. Ensure organization of comprehensive training modules/content
5. Work effectively and in collaboration with other team members in to ensure the smooth implementation of all trainings and other activities defined within the scope of the work
6. Perform additional tasks as needed and requested by the SEL Specialist/Project Manager
• MA degree in the field of education or relevant field e.g., psychology, social work, pedagogy, counseling.
• 5 years of relevant training experience with diverse audiences in the field of education.
• Solid understanding of social and emotional learning, human development, child development, contextual factors impacting development, holistic learning approach.
• Proven ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Fluency in Arabic, and English is highly desired.
• Ability to work under pressure