Case Management Officer
To apply, please send a CV in English to [email protected] with the subject " Case Management Officer”. Application doesn’t respect this rule will NOT be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: WPL has a zero tolerance to sexual Exploitation and abuse of beneficiaries. Protection from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the code of conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, always (Both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the code of conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Women’s Platform to Lead is implementing a project entitled :” Solidarity to combat VAWG” under the «Strengthening the role of feminist CSOs working in the implementing of the Women, Peace and Security Agenda (WPSA)» program which aims at contributing to the effective implementation of the WPSA in Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine through empowering feminist civil society organisations (CSOs) and women-led Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to play a leading role in implementing the WPSA, combating Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) comprehensively and enhancing women’s participation at local, national and regional levels.
The program is implemented by a consortium of five organisations in the four countries: EuroMed Feminist Initiative (EFI), Women Empowerment Organisation (WEO) in Iraq, Arab Women Organisation (AWO) in Jordan, Association Najdeh (AN) in Lebanon and Palestinian Working Women Society in Development (PWWSD) in Palestine. All are members of EFI, a policy platform that provides expertise in the field of gender equality and women’s rights as inseparable from democracy building and citizenship, and advocates for political solutions to all conflicts, and for the right of peoples to self-determination.
This program is funded by the Agence Française de Développement (AFD) which implements France’s policy on international development and solidarity. Through its financing of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the public sector, as well as its research and publications, AFD supports and accelerates transitions towards a fairer, more resilient world. It also provides training in sustainable development (at AFD Campus) and other awareness-raising activities in France.
WPL is seeking to recruit a Case management officer in Baalbeck/Hermel area to work with 5 groups of youths aged 18-25 years old in Ain, Ersal, Baalback, Chlifa and Bedneyil.
Job description: Activate the referral procedure at WPL
The recruited expert on referral of VAWG cases will be present during the activities of the project to help beneficiaries if anyone needs any help on VAWG through one-on-one meetings and mentoring. WPL is not specialized on dealing with victims or at risk of violence cases but can refer them to other specialized NGOs through the national referral procedure. A box for complaints will be available in the safe spaces of the trainings.
Case Management Officer Job Duties:
- Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations.
- Determines clients' requirements by completing intake interviews; determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients' attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
- Maintains clients' records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
- Communicates clients' progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
- Prepares clients' discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
- Improves staff competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities; evaluating the application of learning to changes in treatment results.
- Improves treatment results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; rewriting policies and procedures.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Meets budget by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing treatment and results data and trends; compiling statistics; completing grant and subsidy applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.