This baseline assessment will collect and analyse secondary and primary data of the child marriage context in Lebanon, to:
- Assess the livelihood status, along with providing information on the existing socio-economic situation of the affected population; of refugees/host community who will benefit from PRM project’s GBV and livelihoods multi-sectoral programming.
- To understand the effect of the current socio-economic situation on the target population and provide recommended actions for meeting the needs and improving the lives of girls and young women at risk and/or survivors of GBV.
- To study/assess the caregivers’ perceptions on child marriage and regarding the support provided to the adolescent girls & young women during the last phase, their role of involvement, their assessment towards the sustainability of the intervention.
- To serve as a primary purpose, as the reference point for assessing future changes and impacts resulting from a multi-sector programming and the benefits/challenges of a multi-sector program in comparison to secluded Child Protection or GBV programs.
How to apply
Interested individuals or agencies should submit:
- Expression of Interest (EOI), with a draft structure with the main objectives, methodology and workplan.
- A financial offer including a detailed budget per item.
- Examples of similar studies
Last date for submission: 5th of Feb 2023
Sunday, 05. Feb 2023
Type of Call
Call for Consultancies
Children & Youth
> 6000 (USD)
Duration of Contract:
max of 20 days consultancy