Call for Tenders: Service Agreement - Software Development Agency
Please refer to the attached ToR.
How to apply
Save the Children International (SCI) is in the process of placing a Service Agreement with a software development agency. The attached TOR and the evaluation criteria has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response, should you wish.
Responses should be submitted no later than 14th of May 2021 at 17:00 GMT+2 Lebanon either by Paper Submission or Electronic Submission:
One hard copy of bid submitted on headed paper
- Bids to be submitted to Tehouita Highway, Furn el chebbak, Pikasso building – 3rd floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Bids should be submitted in a single sealed envelope addressed to Save the Children Int. Lebanon
- The envelope should clearly indicate the Invitation to tender reference number PR-Z-2021-038 but contain no other details relating to the bid.
- All documentation submitted should be done in their own clearly labelled envelopes which are submitted in one single envelope as detailed above.
An email containing a copy of the bid:
- Email should be sent to [email protected].
- Please note – this email box is a sealed tender box so DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS related to this tender to this email address.
- The subject of the email should be “Invitation to tender PR-Z-2021-038 Bidder Response – ‘Bidder Name’, ‘Date’’
- All documents should be clearly labelled so it is clear to understand what each file relates to.
- Email size should not exceed 15mb – if this limit is breached bidder should split the submission into two emails.
- Do not copy other SCI email addresses into the email when you submit it as this may invalidate your bid.
Should you have any questions about Save the Children, this invitation to tender or anything related to this document, please contact the Save the Children contact detailed below. Enquiries should be submitted in writing via email / mail.
Save the Children
We look forward to receiving your responseExpired