Mel Evaluation Consultant - Preferred Supplier October 2023 - October 2024
Right to Play in Lebanon is seeking a consultant that works in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation, to handle tasks related to external evaluation studies across several projects.
- Developing study methodologies (Needs Assessments, Baselines, Mid-term Evaluations, Endline Evaluations),
- Developing qualitative tools (FGDs, KIIs and observation tools),
- Adapting and contextualizing quantitative tools,
- Leading on data collection processes,
- Analysing primary and secondary data,
- Developing evaluation reports,
- Sharing evaluation findings with RTP global staff and stakeholders.
Chosen consultant will be considered as a preferred supplier, and agreements will be signed per project, according to the project’s budget and scope, within the consultancy period. ( MORE THAN ONE CONSULTANT "PREFFERED SUPPLIER" WILL BE CHOSEN)
Qualifications of the consultant
A consultant is needed with the following competencies and experience:
- Evidence of experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative evaluation studies, especially within vulnerable communities,
- Proven knowledge and experience in applying participatory research methods and tools,
- Degree in relevant field (e.g., Public Health, Social Sciences, Education, or related technical field),
- Strong facilitation skills, particularly with regards to working with vulnerable groups,
- Demonstrated understanding and support of principles of equity, participation, and inclusion,
- Good writing skills,
- Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic.
How to apply
Interested Individuals are requested to submit the following documents:
- One previous inception report (plan of study) developed by the applicant,
- Two previous evaluation reports, developed and submitted by the applicant,
- Financial proposal (dated and signed) that includes a budget for the expected activities and the per diem for each person involved in USD,
- MOF registration number if available,
- CV and Cover letter of applicants, or of key persons involved and the portfolio of the organization if relevant.
Proposal deadline: Friday, October 6, 2023
Kindly submit the proposal with requested documents by Friday, October 6, 2023, to the following email address:
with the subject Mel Evaluation Consultant
For more clarification regarding the proposal contact Mrs. Mariam Zaytoun.
Incomplete proposals will not be considered, and early submissions are encouraged. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Competitive budgets would be considered.