To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Pharmacist_Beirut"
Program Implementation-related deliverables
- Provide technical support for the best practices management of the pharmacy at the PHC in terms of storage and tracking of drug waste.
- Manage the administration of medication for the patients and track stock availability using tally sheets in order to prepare procurement orders.
- Ensure that appropriate education and drug administration and dosing guidelines are available.
- Evaluate the needs of the PHC in terms of training, supply chain, etc.
- The job holder should demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity, professionalism, politeness and objectivity when dealing with the beneficiaries under all circumstances;
- The job holder must ensure data collection and reporting in an effective and efficient manner while emphasizing quality and accuracy at all times.
- Coordinate with PHCs to ensure provision of chronic medication for patients enrolled within the YMCA network;
- Actively participate in weekly staff meetings and submit reports on time