Clinical Psychologist - Bekaa
To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Clinical Psychologist- Bekaa)
Essential Functions and Areas of Accountability:
Outreaching activities and networking
- Conduct outreach activities in close coordination with RI’s Social Worker and OVs and support the team to conduct MH assessment at field level;
- Build a network with MH actors in Bekaa to refer cases based on their needs to case management units or various types of therapy (speech therapy, psychomotor therapy, etc.);
- Receive referrals from the field (OVs and RI’s Social Worker) and from MH actors in Bekaa and provide referred cases with psychotherapy and follow up at community level and/or RI’s supported PHCC according to the plan set by the MH Supervisor.
- Conduct outreach activities with RI’s Social Worker and Outreach Volunteers in the community in order to provide counseling for beneficiaries having difficulties reaching RI’s supported PHCC.
Reporting and Documentation
- Report on weekly progress to the Mental Health Supervisor/Psychotherapist;
- Monitor the psychological progress of the beneficiary, review cases with the Mental Health Supervisor/Psychotherapist and refer cases to specialized services when required (speech therapy, psychomotor therapy, etc.);
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Mental Health Team, during which cases will be discussed and support and supervision will be provided by the Mental Health Supervisor/Psychotherapist;
- Collect data from beneficiaries and fill out the necessary forms for each session conducted (assessment form, follow-up form);
- File documents in an organized and efficient manner in order to facilitate the review of cases;
- Ensure efficient data collection by filling in the mental health database on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism while working or coordinating with beneficiaries, their family members and all internal or external parties. Any incident or work-related conflict should be immediately reported to the Mental Health Supervisor and/or Program Manager. The Job holder should avoid going into any work-related communication which might jeopardize the relationship of RI with any party.
- The job holder should demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity, professionalism, politeness and objectivity when dealing with the beneficiaries under all circumstances.
- The job holder should be able to provide structured clinical assessment plans and develop consistent treatment plans.