Social Worker in Tripoli
Please send your CV and cover letter (max. 2 pages) stating your experience relevant to this position to [email protected] no later than by 5 January 2022. Include ‘Social Worker’ in the subject line.
The applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so early applications are highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contract duration: 01/2022 - 02/2022. 48 hours in total.
Payment: 340 USD/total
- Contact focal points in the community in Beddawi, conduct field visits, advertise and explain the content of the training, note down and perform registration of all interested candidates, note down various key assessment criteria for each candidate, evaluate the candidates in the list.
- Conduct a one-time feedback session during the course of the training and evaluate the results, presenting a short written report to the PIN SK Country Programme Manager.
- In case of need, assists with other necessary tasks.
- Bachelor degree in social work or other related field
- 1+ years of experience working as a social worker in direct contact with target communities in an educational, social or protection centre.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of data collection software KOBO or Activity Info.
- Good knowlege of the target community in Beddawi.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independence, reliability, creativity, flexibility.
- Willingness to comply with the values and principles of PIN SK.
- Professional development
- A rewarding and dynamic work experience
- Creative environment and self-realisation
- The chance to be part of an international and supportive team
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.
- North Lebanon