Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply on [email protected] the earliest possible as we are screening CVs on a rolling basis
Contact Person Position:
Senior HR Officer
Contact Person Email:
The Reporting Officer is responsible for:
- Reporting, processing and analyzing data concerning the activities implemented by MECC.
- Maintaining accurate database by monitoring and reviewing regular sources of information.
- Liaising closely with all departments in order to gather and collate accurate data about activities.
- Making field visits to gather information and results related to the programs, and field activities.
- Collecting and drafting various success stories from the field.
- Reviewing quality of all English version final reporting products prior to release.
- Translating or revising translated reports from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Preparing or coordinating reports by project or monthly, quarterly and yearly, depending on the need.
- Performing other activities as necessary and assigned by the General Secretary.
- Holder a BA or Master’s degree in communication or Journalism, social sciences or English Literature
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills written & spoken
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi task and prioritize
- Able to write long texts to report on activities in English and Arabic
- Relevant computer skills with proficiency relevant software such as MS Office and other data management systems
- Ability to work under pressure
07 Sep, 2023
Communications & Media
Saturday, 7 October 2023
Period of Employment:
one year renewable
1200 to 1500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
BA or Master’s degree in communication or Journalism, social sciences or English Literature
3 to 5 years