Project Coordinator - MCFMI
Interested candidates in this position should send their CV to [email protected] and include the job title in the email subject by January 20, 2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
The position is open on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Has to be able to write proposals
Plan the project
The May Chidiac Foundation will require a Project Coordination Consultantthat will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating and facilitating the sessions
- Coordinating and facilitating the Trainers work
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Reporting on the project
- Communications with the Donor
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project in a timely and efficient manner;
- Create a budget phasing document for the efficient and effective implementation of the project within the set budget parameters;
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities;
- Review the project schedule with the concerned staff involved in the project activities, and revise the schedules as required;
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion;
Good organizational skills;
Effective member of team and role model; demonstrates creativity in seeking better ways to do things and shares with team, and promotes high standards.
Takes responsibility for own work and delegated project/processes (including some leadership);
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.