Please mention in the "subject" of the email the position you are applying for any email without subject will not be considered.
Driving License is mandatory.
Responsibilities And Obligations:
Human Resources Management:
- Actively participate in the yearly strategic planning process of the organization.
- Monitor the implementation of the relevant HR KPIs.
- Maintain an updated organization structure including all programs and operational teams.
- Maintain the centralized, comprehensive and confidential electronic and hard copy filing system for all employees.
- Update HR policies and procedures when needed in coordination with the Quality Consultant and ensure timely and proper diffusion.
- Make sure all regions are properly implementing himaya’s HR policies and procedures in coordination with Operational Director and Area Managers.
- Remain himaya’s focal point for universities in terms of internships’ opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with employment law and health and safety requirements.
Recruitment & Selection
- Ensure proper coordination with all programs’ managers and projects’ managers to identify vacant positions.
- Identify appropriate online and offline platforms for posting job offers.
- Identify potential candidates (shortlisting) and conduct 1st interviews with potential candidates at HQ level.
- Follow up with Technical Interviewers and Head of Programs/Units and Area Managers to ensure the 2nd and 3rd Interviews are conducted within the recruitment deadlines.
- Provide support to Managers in preparation/ update of job descriptions when needed.
- Prepare Job offers as per the salary scale in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Organize group induction sessions when needed.
Compensation & benefits
- Ensure timely and efficient payroll information sharing with Payroll Officer.
- Conduct salary review and analysis when needed.
- Ensure timely processing of new contracts, termination of employment, transfers and promotions.
- Ensure that all contracts, timesheets and pay slips, are correct, signed, and ready for any audit visit.
- Maintain accurate records of staff leave and ensure proper update of the HR system.
- Acts as the PSEA Focal point for the organization, ensure proper trainings and refresher sessions are conducted on a yearly basis and ensure updates’ sharing with the Management Team.
- Conduct Exit Interviews for resigned employees and ensure their files are properly and officially closed.
- Conduct an analysis of exit interviews and calculation of turn-over rate by the end of every year.
- Respond to all NSSF concerns and coordinate accordingly with the NSSF representative.
- Follow up on disciplinary action requests, conduct investigation and take corrective actions when needed.
- Conduct field visits on a regular basis.
- Overlook employee’s satisfaction through annual survey and submit analysis to management with relevant opportunities for improvement.
- Organize team activities and end of year gatherings in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Manage the performance appraisal process in coordination with the HR Committee members.
- Update all PA templates with relevant managers to ensure relevant technical KPIs are set on each level.
- Closely work with the management to continuously update the behavioral competencies framework of the organization.
Experience And Needed Skills
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Organized and meet deadline.
- Ability to work under pressure and challenging situations.
- Accountable and trustworthy.
- Strong personality.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English with Basic knowledge in French.
- Knowledge of the Lebanese Labor Law.
- Mount Lebanon