NGO management consultant
The consultant main tasks :
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps and training needs for a variety of professionals (through surveys, interviews or focus group discussions)
- Develop content and conduct training materials based on the assessed needs
- Provide operational teams and other programs and departments with relevant information and with the best practices
- Ensure that FISTA policies are well developed and in line with the daily practices (procurement, financial, HR…)
- Provide mentoring and coaching to FISTA team as a follow-up to ensure that the material transmitted was well integrated, when needed.
- Support Fista in meetings with partners and stakeholders
- Stay informed on relevant and up-to-date data and practices in order to adapt the yearly action plan
- Support FISTA’s referral pathway when witnessing or dealing with disclosures of abuse
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in public administration or NGO management
- 6 years plus experiences on national or state level in public health programs/ projects, in handling program or operational research/ monitoring and evaluation, or equivalent.
- Curriculum vitae
- Proposal and quotations per days of work
- Reference check form will be requested on a later stage
FISTA has zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the human rights, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. FISTA also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
How to apply
kindly send your proposal and your Curriculum Vitae to the following email:Expired