Logistics & Administrative Officer
Interested suitably qualified and experienced persons should submit their applications with CV in PDF by the 21st of May 2023 at the following email: [email protected]
The email subject line MUST include the following: “Logistics & Administrative Officer”
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
CESVI has a zero tolerance approach to any harm to, or exploitation of, a child or a vulnerable adult by any of our staff, related persons or partners. Cesvi commitment to being a safe organization begins with the staff recruitment process which includes meticulous checks, such as criminal records checks or check disclosure of previous convictions, to ensure
children and vulnerable people are safeguarded and abuse is prevented. Safeguarding checks are part of the selection process performance.
As Logistic & Administrative Officer, the Collaborator will support the related department in the punctual management of the administrative and logistics tasks related to CESVI mission in Lebanon. The Collaborator will work under the supervision of the Administrative & Logistics Manager in coordination with International and Local staff.
The main field of work will be in logistics and procurement, with the following assigned tasks:
- Assist the Project Managers in the preparation and continuous updated of the projects procurement plans;
- Draft procurement documents and follow up on procurement procedures in collaboration with Project Managers (Single quotations, negotiated procedures, public tenders - from 500 USD till 150,000 USD on average);
- Conduct market analysis, identifying potential suppliers and managing the suppliers country database;
- Follow up with suppliers and conducting inspection of material delivered;
- Keep track of the country inventory list;
- Follow up on suppliers/contractors payment and contract deadlines;
- Responsible for the fleet management;
- Ensure the functioning of the office (rent; bills; equipment; stationary and other relevant running costs);
- Ensure timely and accurate archive of project and office documents.
The Officer will also support the Administrative department with the following:
- Manage the petty cash and related (project cash books);
- Collect and record cheque payments and/or cash as received;
- Collaborate with the PMs and the Admin&Log Manager for the preparation and submission of projects interim and final reports;
- Assist in the project forecasts and update of expenditures;
- Support the Admin&Log Manager for the preparation of internal and external audits;
- Actively participate in logistics coordination groups at national level if requested.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.