Call for proposal Marketing capacity building program – SPARK
Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
SPARK – From Innovation to Creation is a project funded by the European Commission. Its objective is to support the development of a Social and green entrepreneurship Ecosystem by empowering innovation stakeholders and startups in Lebanon. Learn more about the program please check the following link https://berytech.org/programs/from-innovation-to-creation/
SCOPE OF WORK AND REQUIREMENTS:
Marketing capacity building program
- Timeline: December 01/2023 till 15 February 2024
The service provider will work closely with the beneficiaries (10 coaches accompanied by 10 startups) to empower coaches to support the startups in building their marketing strategies, developing market positioning, and enhancing business development and commercialization capabilities.
The objective is to offer 5 group sessions to 20 individuals including 10 entrepreneurs and 10 respective coaches from Innovation Support Organizations. After each group coaching session, the service provider should have a one-on-one session with the startups and their coach to go over the deliverables and give the startups more in-depth personalized feedback.
5 Group coaching sessions should be delivered in total with the below tentative subjects that will be validated with Berytech after conducting the needs assessment. After the group sessions, you will have 5 customized one-on-one sessions with the startups
- Market Validation
- Building to Go to market strategy.
- Digital marketing and branding tools
- Competitive Analysis and Market Position
- Customer segmentation
- Revenue Model and Pricing Strategy
The total 10 sessions are split into 10 half days of 4 hours each.
The project is expected to start by 04 December 2023 to 15 February 2024
Coordination and complimentary support from Berytech:
The service provider is asked to share with Berytech a clear concise curriculum and timeline. The service provider may be suggested to complement the sessions with supporting activities suggested by Berytech.
The expected deliverables include:
- Concise Curriculum
- Roadmap of the sessions (Workshop and Clinics)
- Assessment Report on each startup roadmap and next steps
- Applications to this proposal can be from independent trainers/consultants, Corporate or Agency
- The service provider should have at least 5 years of experience in supporting startups/projects.
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized and professional manner
- Use of tools and methods to finalize the consultancy mission with the support of the beneficiary
- Have previous experience in offering training and coaching sessions.
- The service provider should have experience in Marketing Services
How to apply
Please submit your proposal by email, with separate emails for the company profile, offer, timeline, and budget.
To: [email protected] with the subject “Call for experts – Spark”