Procurement of Concentrate Feed for Sheep and Goats
1. The Republic of Lebanon represented by Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”) received a Grant from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of the Climate Smart Agriculture: Enhancing Adaptive Capacity of the Rural Communities in Lebanon (AgriCAL) Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to eligible payments under the contract: Procurement of Concentrate Feed for goats and sheep.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Concentrate Feed for goats and sheep
The maximum duration for the supply, delivery and testing of Goods is sixty (60) days after the signature of the Contract.
The bidding documents covers the folowing goods:
Concentrate Feed for sheep and goats
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in IFAD Project Procurement Guideline’s (September 2010).
4. A prospective Bidder requiring any clarification of the bidding documents may notify the PCU in writing to the attention of Ms. Amal Deghaili, AgriCAL Procurement Officer to the following address / email address:
Attention: Ms. Amal Deghaili
Address: Green Plan – First Floor
Baltagi Building – Facing the General Directorate of the State Security – Jnah
Beirut – Lebanon
Telephone: 961 1 853 141
Electronic mail address: [email protected]
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the bid submission deadline, and must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration.
How to apply
1. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain the Bidding Documents in English by sending an official email (mentioning the bidder name, address, contact person and phone number) to [email protected], Attention: Ms. Amal Deghaili, AgriCAL procurement officer before July 23, 2020 at 15:30 p.m. (Beirut local time)
2. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder's representatives who choose to attend on Thursday 23rd of July 2020 at 15:45 a.m. Beirut local time at Baltagi Building – Facing the General Directorate of State Security – Jnah – Beirut – Lebanon