Saida Protection Outreach Worker
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs & Cover Letter to [email protected], with the subject title.
Emails with NO subjects will be declined.
Applicants must submit their applications between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Work closely with the local community
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with local communities, NGOs, local authorities, and other community groups.
- Informs the wider community about the project as well as relevant project staff to ensure programmatic synergies.
- Liaises with the local community to map the services available in the region and update it regularly.
- Supports local project visibility to raise awareness of activities and promote the success of activities being carried out in the local community.
- Organizes community meetings according to the principles of inclusion and transparency.
- Carry out field assessments to identify vulnerable communities, potential beneficiaries, areas for community-based activities
- Identifies potential beneficiaries
- Develops a detailed weekly plan, indicating specifically the needs and map of outreaching activities
- Reporting, Capitalization and Communication
- Reports on weekly basis to the Project Manager on the results achieved of the field visits.
- Collects all beneficiary data and sharing it with the Project Manager on weekly basis.
- Ensures that all required documentation from field- work is prepared professionally and is properly filed.
- Contributes to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on project activity progress and project impact.
- Establishes and maintains a comprehensive filing system for activities including project documents, monitoring notes and photos.
- Communication: Supports the Project Communications Officer to collect human-interest stories/beneficiary interviews/case studies, including photographs.
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)