GRANTS OFFICER- INTERNSHIP (2 MONTHS)
The Wo-man Together Grants Officer will support the organization in developing its programmatic portfolio through conducting all of the necessary steps to adequately link it to its external environment. The final outcome of the work is to build the network and the funding portfolio of Wo-man Together for the purpose of assisting it in accomplishing its strategic humanitarian and advocacy objectives.
- Conduct a comprehensive stakeholder mapping of all local and international organizations/ donors, operating in/funding thematic areas related to human rights and gender equity.
- Establish contact with the local CSO networks and NGOS to discuss potential collaboration initiatives
- Review and document the requirements of the relevant donors and assist in initiating contact with them
- Develop communication material to convey the objective statement and current programmatic portfolio of the organization to the humanitarian actors, governmental institutions and public
- Support the organization in expanding its private fundraising initiatives in Lebanon and other countries
- Develop concept notes and project packages and submit them to potential donors
- Assist in developing internal procedures for grants management based on best practices
Position Related Competencies:
- Experience in Grants and project cycle management (0-2 years)
- BA in Business, economics or social science
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience in working with NGOs is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English (mainly writing skills)
- Involved in promoting human rights and social justice
- Applies innovative ideas
- Adapts to varying work situations
- Takes initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in working with teams
For those interested, please submit your cover letter and Resume to [email protected] by the 1st of December, 2020.
- Mount Lebanon