School Project Coordinator
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter and their Individual Registration by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without cover letter and Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be DISMISSED.
Contact Person Email:
General Coordination tasks 50%
- Assure and coordinate the implementation of the formal education project in a private school in Aarsal through regularly monitoring and updating project management tools (log frame, ITT, budget (including cash flows), and reports.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project’s daily management, including logistics, administration, security, visibility, community and beneficiaries liaison including provision of solutions to the project team.
- Ensure Project meets technical requirements including appropriate tools and curriculum for the targeted demographic.
- Follow up with partner organizations when appropriate to monitor capacity and implementation quality.
- Ensure procurement requests are presented on a timely basis to facilitate timely implementation of field activities, and adhering to both URDA and PARCIC requirements in meeting the project objectives
- Regularly review and update the project’s work plan with education project manager.
- Prepare and review agreements (MoUs) with all school partners.
- Ensure that the needed material, rehabilitation, and logistics of the determined locations is taking place.
- Participate in periodic monitoring related to the impact of the project on the beneficiaries: students, parents, and stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth coordination and communication with the school, municipality, and key stakeholders in the region.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and capacity building for all project team.
- Develop teamwork among the project staff, ensuring a conducive working atmosphere is created and opportunities provided to share lessons learned, experiences, observations, and challenges to inform project management.
- Together with the Project Manager, plan and provide opportunities for capacity building to project team in consultation with Programs Management to ensure coordinated technical and personal development.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to position URDA within the Education Sector in Aarsal-Aarsal.
- Work with other managers and coordinators to ensure crosscutting and multi sector program capacity.
- Adhere to URDA Finance regulations to maintain accurate spending reports and up-to-date budgets.
- Conduct meetings with key stakeholders to engage them about the project interventions and agree on their contributions.
- Network with local NGOs, municipalities, schools, community centers, and communities in Aarsal.
- Meet once per week at URDA HQ in Mount Lebanon to ensure regular liaison with Program Manager and involved departments like procurement, finance, and media.
Specific Coordination tasks 50%
- The project coordinator must hold a teacher coordinator position to be able to follow up with the team of teachers involved in the project.
- Responsible of supervising planning of curriculum design, syllabus design, and distribution of subject materials in different grades.
- Responsible of monitoring informative and summative exams during each semester.
- Responsible of coordinating trainings for teachers’ capacitation every semester and whenever necessary.
- Responsible of monitoring teachers’ performance and commitment throughout the year.
- Responsible of meeting ILOs Intended Learning Outcomes with teachers and school administration in every grade.
- Referrals of children with discipline, behavioral, and cognitive disabilities.
- Responsible of conducting extra-curricular activities every semester to different grades.
- Transfer data from paper formats into database systems;
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures;
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents;
- Update existing data;
- Produce reports;
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation;
- Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data.
- Monitor and follow-up on the quality of services provided in different projects.
- Monitor attendance of children, parents, volunteers, and educators.
- Ensure all children and parents/caregivers are welcomed to the learning centre adhering to COVID-19 precautions for safety
- Assist in organizing education activities for children, training for educators and awareness sessions for parents.
- Enter on daily and weekly basis data related to beneficiaries and activities in the education database
- Responsible of distribution of materials and archiving of distribution lists.
- Responsible of maintaining archiving system up to date (both in hardcopies and electronically).
Perform any other Education tasks as assigned by line manager.
07 Dec, 2021
Monday, 13 December 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Master’s degree from an Education Specialist program; doctorate preferred Teaching experience Curriculum development experience Strong communication, analytical, and leadership skills
3 to 5 years