Livelihood / Agriculture Engineer
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Setting the curriculum of Micro-Gardening to be delivered to the beneficiaries (starting from zero knowledge of micro-gardening to be able to plant by themselves).
- Setting the timeframe to the work to reach the target of the project.
- Setting the log frame and the operational plan of the project.
- Delivery of the sessions in Arsal (at least 3 times per week).
- Following up with the beneficiaries during and after the delivery of trainings.
- Reporting Weekly and Monthly regarding the activities and the session implemented and the number of beneficiaries reached.
- Dealing with problems faced by beneficiaries related to effects of weather conditions like temperature, humidity, and light, and the procedure or effectiveness of using insecticides
- Making micro gardening practice safe, sustainable and friendly to the environment.
- Conducting analysis of agricultural activities/operations
- Designing and using various testing equipment for sensing, measuring, and recording different challenges faced by beneficiaries.
- Recommends ways by which the safety and well-being of other agricultural workers, animals, and farm/agricultural produce are always maintained.
- Report every day to the PC on attendance and progress, highlight challenges and suggest solutions.
- Report Monthly (Narrative report) regarding the training sessions, number of beneficiaries, achievements, challenges, next steps in the project.
- Keeps the filing of beneficiaries updated (checklist, attendance, monitoring and activities).
01 Apr, 2021
Human Rights & Protection
Sunday, 11 April 2021
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science, Agricultural engineering
2 to 3 years