BLN Arabic Teacher - Akkar
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applicants must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY, Emails without an Individual Registration (اخراج قيد) or wrong content in the subject will be considered irrelevant.
Contact Person Email:
- Enrolling refugee students to BLN educational program, including placement tests if appropriate.
- Preparation of classes based on the curriculum.
- Teaching according to the students’ educational needs and abilities, including a focus on active and interactive learning, and following URDA Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy at all times.
- Development of a 6-month- curriculum plan, in order to track the progress of the curriculum in each cycle of the project.
- Providing input on the BLN curriculum, including developing the curriculum where required and with the support of the Project Manager.
- Setting and adapting objectives for each class according to the level of acquisition and age-group.
- Preparing learning material, games and activities for the classes as necessary, making use of the materials and equipment available in direct coordination with the Project Coordinator.
- Preparing examinations and recording results.
- Recording attendance of the students in each class and following up with those who do not attend.
- Communicating with the students / parents and caregivers where necessary.
- Monitoring the general progress of the class and reporting back to the Project Coordinator where necessary.
- Encouraging students of all levels, promoting their progress and wellbeing, and creating a positive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Making referrals to the protection team at URDA in case needed.
- Attendance of meetings, trainings, and workshops.
- Providing input to the Project Coordinator about required materials for the classes.
- Planning and reporting with the team
07 Apr, 2022
Wednesday, 6 April 2022
Period of Employment:
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
1 to 2 years