Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected] by December 15, 2023 with the subject "M&E Officer" Vacancy.
Brief about Tri-pulley
Our mission is to create temporary jobs for a social cause, actively support other social enterprises, and provide a diverse range of revenue-generating socially and environmentally responsible products and services. We are deeply committed to reducing dependency on external aid systems, empowering individuals to become self-reliant contributors to their communities, and fostering sustainability through diverse revenue streams. Additionally, we aim to inspire responsible consumption decisions among our community, encouraging mindful choices that benefit both society and the environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing/ following up with the team on the implementation of the monitoring systems and designing monitoring tools
- Developing and enhancing existing data gathering tools as well as metrics to measure project impact
- Monitoring project budget, activities and progress toward set budget and goals
- Training the field staff on the usage and benefit of the monitoring and evaluation tools and regularly collect their feedback for continual improvement.
- Cleaning, organizing and analyzing quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Contributing to institutional knowledge by ensuring knowhow is documented and disseminated to concerned
- Reviewing internal processes and recommend steps to improve efficiency and effectiveness of workflows
- Assisting the creation of the general and donor specific risk management plans and log frame matrix
- Support the Program Director with the drafting of project documents including grant proposals, concept notes and other reports
- Preparing monthly and quarterly or annual narrative and financial reports depending on project requirements
- May be requested to support in relevant activities as deemed necessary by management
Qualifications and Working Conditions
- Degree in Business Administration, Research Studies or experience in M&E or related field.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate with team
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google tools
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Contract Period: 10 Months
- Monthly Gross Salary 800-1200$ depending on profile
Please send your CV to [email protected] by Dec 15, 2023.
Due to the possible big number of applications,we sincerely apologize for contacting shortlisted candidates only.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.