Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to the following email address: [email protected].
Please make sure to mention the position you are applying for in the email title or else your CV will be discarded.
The Tailoring Trainer will be responsible for preparing and administering the training material of the Tailoring training curriculum in compliance with the project objectives and timeline. Moreover, the Tailoring Trainer will be responsible for reporting on the training progress and overall performance in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and develop the training curriculum, exercises, and pre / post assessments content upon requests;
- Administer the training curriculum within the agreed upon project timeline;
- Report daily to the Project Coordinator on the training progress;
- Attend a weekly meeting to discuss the project progress and any emerging opportunities / risks;
- Work closely with the project team to ensure a smooth implementation of the training curriculum in specific and the project in general;
- Prepare and correct pre / post assessments and exercises and submit results on time;
- Prepare procurement requests for tools and materials to be submitted to the Project Coordinator;
- Follow up with project participants on their individual projects;
- Submit a final report that summarizes the outcome of the administered training; and
- Ensure that reports and pre / post assessment scores are submitted on time.
Please note that the above job description incorporates the main job duties. Other emerging tasks might be assigned as necessary.
Key working relationships:
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator and other team members.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High-school diploma;
- Proven 3 years of experience in Tailoring;
- Proven experience in training curriculum preparation;
- Ability to administer the training in 2 locations (Beirut and Mount Lebanon);
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic; and
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge in fabric types and clothing design;
- Patience and positivity;
- Time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proactivity, flexibility, and dynamism;
- Leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; and
Integrity and professionalism.