Creative Consultant/Agency for the creation of a 360 anti-stigma campaign for mental health and substance use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
A consortium of six organizations, including Médecins du Monde (MdM), Skoun, Abaad, Amel, Embrace and Humanity and Inclusion (HI), supported by the Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD), aims to improve the opportunities for individuals living in Lebanon to enjoy the best possible mental health and wellbeing. The consortium aims to reach its objective through the development of a community-based Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) and Substance Use (SU) system offering appropriate, quality and inclusive services to all people living in Lebanon, particularly the most vulnerable groups and people at risk. The specific activities of the project target the different levels of the social ecological model with activities designed and aimed at the individual, interpersonal, organizational, community and public policy level. One of the outputs of the project is to promote the right to mental health and the right to treatment for people who use drugs through a series of events and activities, of which, an anti-stigma campaign.
Mental disorders affect one in four of us! Despite this big number, persons with mental health conditions tend to hide their illness because of stigma and discrimination. With support and care people can better cope with mental disorders and preserve their well-being.
Societies and communities have a role to play in accepting people with mental health disorders and encouraging them to seek the support and care they might need. The campaign seeks to normalize mental health and substance use services and diffuse the stigma surrounding disorders affecting an increasing number in our society.
The campaign should have an all-encompassing 360 approach that takes into account online and offline touch points. The campaign should be specific to the areas of Baalbek and Beirut where Skoun and MdM operate two community mental health and substance use centers.
The specific objectives are:
- Diffuse the stigma surrounding mental health disorders and substance use.
- Promote the right to health for both categories and encourage people to seek the help and support they need.
- Promote the community mental health and substance use center in Beirut and Baalbek.
- 360 campaign, including but not limited to:
- 2 one-minute videos
- Development of Social media campaign for Skoun and MdM social media channels until July 2021 (Facebook, Instagram)
- Communication strategy and roll out calendar
Criteria of selection / Minimum qualifications and professional experience:
Technical skills and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field for individual consultants;
- Fluent in Arabic, English (spoken and written)
- 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Experience in creating content for NGOs or about mental health.
- Able to relay information about mental health and substance use in a sensitive and stigma free manner.
- Organized and timely
How to apply
Interested consultants or agencies are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest by sending their CV/portfolio and financial offer to: [email protected] with the following email’s title “Creative anti-stigma campaign.”
Please note that your financial offer shall mention:
- Your name and contacts (address, phone and email) or corporate name and contacts
- Financial proposal including:
- Detailed budget in LBP, including all taxes and incorporating a budget break-down (per item)
Please note that the CVs and financial offers received after this deadline will be not considered. The selection will be based on the criteria of selection mentioned above and on the financial offer received.