Production and Food Unit Coordinator
Job title: Production and Food Unit Coordinator
Location: Office in Aintoura, Keserwan.
Work schedules: Full-time from Monday to Friday
- Coordinate with the food unit officer the daily operations of the food unit distribution.
- Prepare reports required on a monthly basis.
- Logistics and menu planning.
- Direct the production process.
- Manage the kitchen team to ensure that the food is ready on time.
- Make sure that the quality and hygiene are maintained.
- Prepare a weekly production plan.
- Manage stock control.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Nutrition, or related field, or equivalent experience in food production or coordination.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English language.
- Previous experience with industrial equipment is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Mission-driven and social spirit.
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Interested candidates can send CVs to [email protected] with the email title “Production and Food Unit Coordinator” or call 09 232 658.
- Mount Lebanon
- Aintoura (Kesrouane)