Chief of Party
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
Candidates are required to include the position they are submitting their CV at in the Subject of their emails, otherwise their CVs will not be reviewed.
The Chief of Party (COP) required qualifications:
- 7 years of experience working on USAID programs
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of experience or Master’s degree plus 5 years’ experience
- 4 years in supervisory or management capacity
- Experience working on capacity building, livelihoods, municipal governance or similar international development programs in Lebanon.
- Lead project interventions, serve as the primary liaison to USAID, oversee the contributions of our partners, and supervise the full-time team.
- Oversee the project work plans, M&E plan, and technical and administrative reports;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of RMF partners; review work plans, monthly and quarterly status and annual reports, financial reports, and deliverables;
- Oversee sub awards/sub grants agreements under the Project and ensure compliance with RMF/USAID regulations;
- Oversee implementation of Memoranda of Understanding with selected cluster municipalities;
- Ensure compliance with USAID standards of quality and regulations in all project activities;
- Liaise with other USAID implementing partners to avoid duplication of activities in targeted areas/projects;
- Recruit and manage the recruited staff; Supervise directly all RMF project staff;
- Determine the need and timing for technical assistance;
- Select and oversee the work of short-term technical advisors, as needed;
- Act as the field budget holder and oversee resource allocation, project expenditures, field budget tracking and forecasts;
- Approve expenditures and subcontracts, within given delegation of authority;
- Ensure representation with all relevant stakeholders and concerned parties and facilitate networking as opportunities allow;
- Ensure that, to the extent possible and in conjunction with USAID, the project’s activities receive adequate visibility, directly and through its partners, in line with the Project Branding and Marking Plan.
16 Sep, 2020
Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Period of Employment:
> 3000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Masters degree with 5 years of work experience or bachelors degree with 10 years of work experience.
More than 10 years