Consultant - Civil Engineer services for assessment, design, and supervision for the implementation of light rehabilitation works (Installing Artificial Turf, Football Court leveling and installing Gravel, Assembling Wooden Kiosks, …)
The Rene Moawad is seeking a Consultant for the assessment, design, and supervision for the implementation of light rehabilitation works (Installing Artificial Turf, Football Court leveling and installing Gravel, Assembling Wooden Kiosks, …) under “Livelihood Support for Vulnerable Akkar Communities through Cash for Work” Project.
The project started at the beginning of October 2022 and the implementation phase will end in December 2023.
Project Partner/ Donor:
With the support of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and Funded by The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
Project Main Activities implemented by RMF in El Mehamra, El Jdideh, Chekh Taba, Meniara, and Chekh Mohamad:
Implement community projects through cash-for-work activities targeting 1800 vulnerable community members in El Mehamra, Meniara, El Jdideh, Chekh Taba, and Chekh Mohamad in Akkar
Objective of the Consultancy
The main objective of the consultancy is to supervise the implementation of three type of interventions (Artificial Turf, Wooden Kiosks, Football Courts’ Site Preparation…) to be implemented in the area of Akkar and North Lebanon. These community projects will be implemented through cash-for-work activities.
Scope of Work
Under the supervision and in coordination with the Project Manager, the consultant is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Site visits and assessment of the project
- kick-off meetings with the selected bidders
- The Consultant shall supervise the contractor’s works.
- Site supervision:
a. Ensure site visits as frequently as needed,
b. Ensure that the environment is preserved,
c. and take any other action needed for the success of the projects.
- All documents will be reviewed by RMF. The Consultant shall do all the needed adjustments and reply to all questions until the satisfaction of RMF.
- The timeframe to reply to RMF questions is 24 hours.
- All documents should be submitted as editable files.
- Visibility requirements should be respected.
- All documents produced are the property of the Project.
The consultant wishing to be considered for the services described herein should have the following qualifications:
- A master’s degree in civil engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (civil works, preferably in public works)
- Proven experience in carrying out similar projects
- Fluent in Writing and spoken English and Arabic.
- Good Knowledge in preparing timely reports on the progress of the work.
- Valid driving license is a must.
- Previous knowledge/experience in North Lebanon (precisely Akkar)
- Willing to travel to site of work.
For more information, kindly refer to the attached RFP and TOR.
How to apply
The René Moawad Foundation (RMF) invites you to send your proposals by email to [email protected] submitting “Consultant Civil Engineer Consultancy Firm” Tender- RFP-RMFGIZ-05-2023 – GIZ project implemented by RMF as per the attached RFP and TOR.
The deadline for Submission is Monday December 4, 2023.Expired