Call for Interest - Livelihood Feasibility Study
The Order of Malta is present in Lebanon since 1953, it currently manages a network of 60 different operations through which it assists and supports, across the Lebanese territory, every person in need, regardless of their backgrounds, personal beliefs, or affiliations. Its service provision to the vulnerable revolves around three main pillars: The Healthcare Pillar, the Social Pillar and the Agro-humanitarian Pillar, all while establishing a benchmark of excellence, respecting diversity, and serving with humility.
In this framework, the Lebanese Association of the Knights of Malta / Order of Malta Lebanon intends to hire the services of a qualified and professional consultant for a Livelihood Feasibility Study. The bidder should have sufficient experience in executing the required works as per the project’s specifications and requirements.
The details of the required services are as follows:
- Feasibility Study covering Khaldieh and Jezzine catchment areas
- Baseline Assessment
How to apply
All interested bidders must send an email with the following documents no later than November 4th, 2023 to [email protected] so that we can share with you the Request for Proposal:
- Company Profile and/or CV / Resume showing:
- proven relevant experience in livelihood programs, baseline assessments and data collection
- experience in working with iNGOs
- Legal Documents (Commercial Register, Certificate of Registration, VAT certificate, ID) if available.
Bidders who do not submit the required documents mentioned under "Criteria for Pre-Selection" will not be considered for the bid.