Please send an email with a CV in English to [email protected]
The subject of the application should read ‘Communication Consultant".
Only Women/self identify as women are considered for this job opportunity
NO2TA the feminist Lab is a MENA laboratory in the process of reinventing our societies and our gender roles in it.
NO2TA’s main objectives are Promoting Feminist media as an alternative counter hegemonic media, Amplifying intersectional feminist voices, Mobilizing women and key feminist actors to take individual and collective political and social actions and Ensuring a gender sensitive proactive and reactive media coverage to feminist issues in the MENA region.
Role and Responsibility:
The Communications Consultant will be responsible for developing, implementing and
coordinating all NO2TA’s communications activities. She will work closely with
Managing Director & Digital Media Manager. Gives advice and suggests strategic
communications and marketing solutions tailored to NO2TA needs.
- Developing communications plans.
- Develop content for social media, websites, new projects, and any other distribution channels
- Brainstorm and collaborate with NO2TA team for new ideas and strategies
- Create presentations, articles, reports, and information.
- Update our approach to social media and other online platforms and implement new strategies
- Work with our Digital Media Manager to develop creative strategies or solutions
- Overseeing NO2TA communications
- Preparing detailed media activity reports
- identifying media opportunities
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in communications
- Superb English & Arabic verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure