National Protection Coordinator
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
Scope of Work:
- Lead and Chair the Protection sector, Working Groups and core groups in collaboration with UN agencies and local/international partners.
- Provide effective and timely support to the formulation of a clear and coherent protection strategy and plans.
- Provide technical advice to the MoSA on topics related to protection and support.
- Analyze the political, economic, security developments that might affect the protection situation and suggest adjustment to the initial plans as needed.
- Identify and assess the main information, legal and protection needs of target beneficiaries and apply this to quality project design and implementation.
- Support senior management to ensure the protection strategy is fully integrated into the MoSA Operations Plan.
- Coordinate and oversee protection programs with partners and make sure it is aligned with the national protection strategy and with MoSA Policies.
- Ensure the protection sector programs covers all assessed and prioritized protection needs of the affected populations.
- Ensure partnerships are forged with relevant government institutions and national and international partners.
- Conduct relevant coaching for the LCRP staff to mainstream the Protection approach, and improve collection, management and systematization of related data.
- Facilitate the field visits and meetings in coordination with the LCRP team.
- Supervision of the regional protection assistants.
- Review the monthly reports of the regional protection assistants.
- Review and summarize all LCRP partners' protection activities reporting on a monthly basis.
- Develop a monthly M&E report in collaboration with the M&E officer to ensure that all protection initiatives are progressing towards reaching the sectors outcomes.
- Set up the complaints and feedback systems, including identification and referral processes in line with existing systems. Develop SOPs to that effect.
- In coordination with MoSA staff and Protection sector, develop SoPs for all Protection solutions and activities.
- Ensure all protection activities and initiatives are in line with MoSA policies
- Perform other tasks requested by the General Supervisor.
13 May, 2020
Wednesday, 20 May 2020
Period of Employment:
> 3000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Advanced university degree in Social Policy, International Development, or Public Policy, governance, public administration, social work or related area.
5 to 10 years