Head of Programs
A CV and a cover letter attached at the email address [email protected] under the title of "Head of Programs".
Please follow the guidlines of the TOR or your message will be disregarded. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted according to the below mentioned criteria.
The Head of Programs shall carry on the responsibilities for the coordination of development, monitoring and management of the organization’s programs and projects on behalf of, and in close collaboration with, the Executive Director and projects' coordinators, and finance department.
The Head of Programs is responsible for seeking funding opportunities, possible donors, preparing proposals; follow up successful projects (pre & post follow up), coordination amongst personnel of projects, and organizing fundraising events. In addition to; administrative tasks concerning documentation and participation in meetings, events, and workshops.
- Ensure that relevant strategies, policies and routines are in place and adhered to.
- Build and maintain good working relationships and trust with partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Put in place and maintain calibrated quality management of all aspects of the program and its activities.
- Seek for synergy and further cross-utilization of resources.
- Ensure scheduled reporting to Executive Director.
- Map and mobilize resources for the programs, including donor strategies and fundraising.
- Ensure fully preparation for new projects; follow up the pre and post period of implementation).
- Establish a time hierarchy of possible donors open call for proposals, deadlines and requested documents for application.
- Monitor the development of the humanitarian and development situation in MSSCFs area of operations
- Develop and maintain a proper program document hierarchy, narrative & financial reporting and annual plans.
- Close coordination with all relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to partners and donors.
- Have regular meetings and evaluation talks with coordinators.
- Develop and implement advocacy and communications plans on issues raised according to situations and community needs.
- Attend the MSSCF's coordination and networking meetings, workshops, seminars, and selected events concerning grant management field.
- Organize fundraising events; campaigns, movies, theaters, concerts, seminars, etc…
- Knowledge with implementing strategies, plans and achieving objectives.
- Good political understanding of political processes and ability to process sensitive information with discretion.
- Knowledge about donor funded programs or projects
- Previous working relations or experience of liaison and networking with partner organizations and donors.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English (spoken and written) French is an advantage, and professional writing skills are required
- Excellent knowledge in computer handling and data acquisition.
- General knowledge about NGOs in Saida and its surrounding.
- Cooperate, to attend needed workshops to enhance and develop administrative capacities of MSSCF with Partners, Donors, or others specialized fields in Lebanon or abroad.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Head of Programs shall be subject to MSSCF's code of conduct, work regulations, and procedures.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.