LRCR1F102020- Expression of Interest for MEAL Consultancy firms
LebRelief in its partnership with RDPP in the project ‘Second Chance – Value Chain Incubation’ aims to enhance the domestic second hand clothing sector by creating decent job opportunities and affordable clothing for vulnerable communities whilst reducing environmental impact.
LebRelief is inviting the interested consultancy firms to submit their papers to the titled expression of interest.
The evaluation will provide quantitative and qualitative data through the following methods:
- Desk study and review of all relevant project documentation including project documents, annual work-plans, project progress reports, annual project reports, reports of the project steering committee
- In depth interviews to gather primary data from key stakeholders using a structured methodology
- Focus Group discussion with project beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Interviews with relevant key informants (see attached list of relevant institutions)
- Observations (field visits using checklist).
The evaluation is expected to start in November 2020 for an estimated duration of 20 working days. This will include desk reviews, field work - interviews, and report writing.
All details are found in the attached ToR.
How to apply
Interested firms are encouraged to send their expression of interest letters along with the legal documents of the frims, CV and experience, time frame and workplan and the budget required to: [email protected];
Enquiries are encouraged to the same email address.Expired