Food course trainer
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]. Resumes with a Cover Letter unique to LUPD will be preferred. Candidates who lack the experience and qualifications set out in the posting may not be considered.
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Assess the training needs of the targeted beneficiaries.
- Prepare kitchen Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) / food safety training manual based on the ISO 22000 standards including materials and outline.
- Coordinate with the project team (especially the Occupational therapist) for the adaptation of the curriculum as needed.
- Train and mentor the persons with disabilities targeted through the project (10 training days).
- Prepare a cumulative training report of the above outputs, including observations and recommendations, and analysis of the results.
- Perform other duties when required.
05 Jul, 2023
Disability, Food & Nutrition, Labor & Livelihoods
Monday, 10 July 2023
Period of Employment:
Different targeted groups along 3 years
120 $/ day
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
• Relevant academic qualification and field experience. • A minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting food safety and personal hygiene trainings and offering relevant consultancies. • Proven capacity in leadership and teamwork. • Excellent training skills. • Excellent communication skills and team-building skills. • Ability to meet deadlines. • Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English. • A commitment to promoting and supporting persons with disabilities rights. • Ability to deliver on tight time frames and meet deadlines within agreed budgets. • The trainer should have the following personal attributes: - Self-motivated and able to work independently - Excellent organization and planning skills; detail oriented - Flexibility to adapt to changing conditions and requirements.
2 to 3 years