Senior Partnership and Grants Coordinator
Applicants should have a proven, long-standing experience in partnership and grant management with Local Organizations and CBOs and a proficient level of Arabic and English.
LFPCP is committed to equal opportunities and diversity of perspective at the working place, regardless of gender, social background or personal situation.
Interested candidates shall send their: 1) updated CV, including list of previous working experience, 2) Motivation Letter, to this email: [email protected],
Applicants should put the title of the job vacancy in the subject line of the email.
The deadline of submission of the application is March 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Lebanese Foundation for Permanent Civil Peace (LFPCP) is seeking for a Senior Partnership and Grants Coordinator with rich experience to work and to be in charge of coordination of coordination and management of initiatives “sub-awards” which are implemented by CBOs and Local NGOS selected by LFPCP in northern Governorates of Lebanon. And to ensure that targets are reached by the end of the project.
The Lebanese Foundation for Permanent Civil Peace (LFPCP) is implementing a project titled: Qudurat el Chamal – Strengthening Capacities for Social Cohesion and Stability in North Lebanon.
A number of up to 20-30 CBOs (at least 4 from each district and from different sectors of intervention) will be identified to be sub-awarded, as foreseen by the project.
The Partnerships and Initiative Coordinator has overall objective of achieving high quality and compliant programming, the main goal of this position is to ensure effective “sub-awards” management and build strong, sustainable partners. The Partnerships Coordinator will coordinate the daily management of the sub-award lifecycle and invest in the sustainable growth of the pre-selected CBOs and Local NGOs by LFPCP.
Ensure quality sub-award management, excellent documentation, including sub-award start-up, sub-award implementation monitoring and management, and appropriate sub-award close-out.
- Ensure quality sub-award management cycle, including sub-award start-up, implementation monitoring and management, and appropriate sub-award close-out.
- Manage and handle the administration of Post-award, including identification of specific risk factors associated with the award, and the identification and implementation of appropriate measures to manage those risks, working with other departments as appropriate.
- Liaise with partners selected by LFPCP and work collaboratively with them to finalize submitted and approved project initiatives including work plans, budget, monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Draft sub-award agreements, MoUs and follow LFPCP internal review process of all sub-award documentation and coordinate to get all necessary approvals and documentation.
- Develop the agenda and materials for the opening of grant meetings, in collaboration with support functions and program staff, to ensure that projects begin with clear objectives from all parties. Brief sub-award partners on agreements, as well as the rules and regulations of the LFPCP and GIZ, in coordination with the Project Director.
- Ensure that all partners’ grant deliverables are received, tracked, filed, documented and in compliance with donor objectives and requirements, coordinating with respective departments.
- Serve as a focal Person for all CBOS and Local NGOs pertaining to receive awards.
- Lead in organizing and conducting review meetings with partners, ensuring inputs from program, finance/Compliance are received and included, meeting minutes taken, filed and follow up on the implementation of action points is conducted and agreed upon during these meetings.
- Ensure that grants are monitored robustly, following-up on implementation of partner-specific compliance, programmatic monitoring work plans, budget spending, and more. Notify the Project Director and other relevant staff of any issues, and provide timely feedback to partners.
- Conduct monitoring visits and coordinate support for partners to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
- Maintain sub award tracker and files, including filing all appropriate communication and maintaining the Sub-Award Tracker, capturing all requirements throughout the sub-award life cycle (such as scheduled payments, partner deliverables, and special requirements).
- Assist in all procurement issues of the “sub-awards, in coordination with the finance expert and project team.
- Assist in all expenditure issues of the “sub-awards”, in in coordination with the finance expert and project team.
- Organize sub-awards close-out meetings and support the partners in the closing process, ensuring that all requirements are met. Prepare close-out letters and ensure that all requirements of the sub-award agreement have been met and that sub-award funds have been properly settled.
- Assist the Project Director on preparing management response and plan of actions of Internal and/or External audit and follow up on all sub-award compliance issues and audits and document resolutions.
The project within the framework of (UDP_NL) project that is commissioned by Federal Republic of Germany and co-financed by the European Union.