Please send your resume and cover letter, along with 3 references, to [email protected] with the email subject line: Projects Coordinator
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place in Beirut.
I. Job Purpose:
The Projects Coordinator will contribute to the design and implementation of LADE’s Projects.
II. Main Tasks:
- Implement projects/activities and ensure the quality of the work carried out by his/her subordinates.
- Coordinate the projects assigned to him/her by the ED and all matters related to projects content.
- Implement the agreed action plan to the agreed standards and deadlines.
- Regular liaison with LADE Executive Director on all project-related matters.
- Ensure the effective preparation and delivery of all projects events and meetings and manage the work plans of activities to ensure their compliance with their project design, submission of quality deliverables, and meeting deadlines.
- Take responsibility for the effective flow of information between LADE’s team, participants in project activities, and LADE’s partners
- Ongoing evaluation of projects activities and reporting on projects progress to LADE’s ED.
- Submit the final results of the projects to LADE’s Executive Director.
- Design and develop project proposals and assist the ED in discussing them with potential donors:
- Design of project proposals
- Develop project documents in collaboration with the administrative and financial manager
- Identify potential donors and establish good contacts with them.
- Assist in the development of a relevant and effective program strategy that contributes to the achievement of LADE’s vision and strategic goals:
- Assist in the development of LADE’s strategic plan
- Assist in the production of a draft program strategy.
- Assist in the production of a draft action plan.
III. Minimum Qualifications
- A bachelor Degree in public administration, political science, NGO management or any related field.
- Professional proficiency in English and Arabic, with excellent oral and written communications skills
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience working with civil society organizations in Lebanon.
- At least 3 years of Extensive track record in projects planning, coordination and implementation and outreach initiatives.
- Understanding of cost principles, projects budgeting, and monitoring spending against project plans.
- Expert in main computer applications (Microsoft Office Application…).
- Proven interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and public speaking skills and the ability to work with diverse teams and partners.
- Good background & expertise in Electoral Law, Electoral Reform and Election Observation is a plus.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.