Freelance Junior Copywriters
The main duties of the JC are to assist the lead researchers and project managers in the production and drafting of research reports, concept notes and other required documents. Ideally, the JC holds a BA in Living Languages and/or Translation.
- Work with Lead Researchers and conssultants on transforming notes, minutes of meeting and visual supports into texts;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Proofread and edit produced documents and tools (surveys, reprots, power points);
- Summarize interviews, focus groups and other reports;
- Prepare other documents and presentations related to the project.
- Strong written communication skills in English and/or Arabic and/or French;
- Strong command of the English and/or French language (reading, speaking and writing);
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- University degree is required; Masters is a plus;
- Experience in research work and consultancy report productions is highly favorable;
- Attention to details;
- Works well under stress, able to handle multiple assignments at one time and ensures timely deliverables;
- Inquisitive and willing to learn and be mentored;
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality.