Submit the CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Subject of email should be the following reference "FA-ODS-2024" .
Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
Only candidates who have legal papers to work in lebanon are applicable to apply for this post.
Please provide copy of your legal papers with your CV.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Due to the acute need to fill this position,
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and ensures eligibility and accuracy of invoices
- Creates orders and payment
- Prepares bank and petty cash disbursements
- Follows-outstanding cash advances
- Conducts cash count in accordance to policies and procedures
- Support program team in field.
- Maintains the petty cash boxes, cheque books,
- Manages financial archives
- Establishing entry priorities.
- Attached payment and document to the System and ability to print out from the System
- Purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Performing any other duty requested by line manager.
Experience / Education/Skills- Essential
- (Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance).
- Minimum 1-2 years of relative experience in a similar position, preferred with international NGOs.
- Excellent IT and typing skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Read, comprehend and interpret written materials of moderate to complex difficulty.
- Records management systems (both automated and paper files) to ensure accurate maintenance of files and ease of retrieval.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Having high attention to details.
- Fluency in English & Arabic (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge on ERPs systems and Proficiency in MS office and the ability to use software necessary for project management and reporting.
- V. Good technical reporting skills.
- Strong planning, communications and coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Diplomacy, tact & negotiation skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Flexible & Patient
- Sympathetic with aims & objectives of Islamic Relief
- Empathy with & understanding of the basic teachings and values of Islam.
Islamic Relief considers the welfare and protection of children, young people and people at risk to be paramount to the organization. With a zero-tolerance approach Islamic Relief have is committed to safeguarding people within our programs and projects from Exploitation and Abuse which also describe standards in behavior expected from the organization, its staff and representatives towards each other and those we serve. Any candidate offered a job with Islamic relief will be expected to sign Islamic Relief Safeguarding Policies and code of conduct alongside to their contract of employment
This job description may change based on the situation in the field. All staff are expected to show high level of flexibility in order to respond to the ever-evolving situation. Furthermore, he/she can be required to perform other related duties as identified by his/her supervisors.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.