RFQs #3 for Laptops
INJAZ Lebanon is looking for a supplier to provide 37 Laptops for youths with laptop bags and the delivery to North area (INJAZ office at Tripoli - Dam w Farz).
- Processor: Intel Core i5-1135G7
- Memory: 8 GB soldered memory
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics Integrated
- Display: 15.6" FHD, (1920x1080)
- Camera: 720p
- Connectivity: WLAN + Bluetooth
- Standard Ports:
• 2x USB 3 minimum
• 1x HDMI 2.0
• 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
- Weight: up to 2 kg
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 – Home Version, and Microsoft Office
- Warranty: 1-year default manufacturer
- Only business series laptops to be offered
- Bids are required to be:
- Valid for 90 days after the date of bid opening. A bid valid for a shorter period shall be rejected
- Submitted in English language
- Sent by October 3rd, 2023 at 6:00 pm Beirut Time via email to Mrs. Diana El Bchennati (FAM) & Mr. Joseph Imad (FAO)
Subject of the email must clearly indicate: “RFQ/IL/2023/81287413, Name of your company, Date of Submission”
Each quotation should state the below:
- Supplier Name
- Quotation Number
- The unit & total cost in USD
- If VAT is applicable, please attach a copy of the VAT certificate or mention the VAT registration number on your quotation (VAT should be mentioned in LBP or in USD while showing its conversion rate to LBP)
- Payment Terms
Required Documents from the Company that will submit an offer:
- Company Profile
- Previous related work assignments for the past three years
- Company’s Business License and all legal documents (Registration in the Ministry of Finance, and Interior if Applicable)
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Proxy if applicable
- Financial statements
- An authorized representative of the seller must sign, stamp and date the quotation, and other relative documents accompanying it.
- Fresh USD and Fresh LBP Bank Account
- Payment for the goods shall be made by wire transfer or through Payment Order/Telegraphic Transfer/ Over the counter payment to the supplier after submission of an appropriate and acceptable original invoice to INJAZ Lebanon
- INJAZ operates through bank Audi and won't handle any transfer or withdrawal charges (To be charged on the supplier)
Payment terms are as follows:
- 20% upon agreement
- 55% upon delivery
- 25% 30 days after delivery
Quotations with missing information will be disqualified from participating in this tender.
- At any time during the validity of the quotation, no price variation due to escalation, inflation, fluctuation in exchange rates, or any other market factors shall be accepted by INJAZ after it has received the quotation.
- Quotations should include the cost of transportation to Tripoli - Dam w Farz.
- If you were not contacted after 20 working days from closing date, then be notified that your quotation was not awarded.
- No phone calls are allowed – Questions are only to be sent by email
How to apply
1. Quotations may be submitted on or before October 3rd, 2023 no later than 6:00 pm via e‐mail attention to Mr. Joseph Imad, Finance & Admin Officer ([email protected]), and Mrs. Diana El Bchennati, Finance & Admin Manager ([email protected])
2. Quotations that are received by INJAZ Lebanon after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
3. Subject of the email must clearly indicate: “RFQ/IL/2023/81287413, Name of your company, Date of Submission”Expired