Call for Trainers for Diverse Training Needs
INJAZ Lebanon is currently seeking experienced trainers to join our team. We are looking for individuals who can deliver high-quality training programs across various disciplines. This opportunity involves working in North Lebanon, in collaboration with seven municipalities: Deir Ammar, Tripoli, El Mina, Kfar Halda, Dar Baashtar, Meshmesh, and Burj El Yehudiya. Our training sessions cater to participants of diverse nationalities, ages, and genders. The primary objective of these trainings is to foster a sense of peace and cultivate an atmosphere of cooperation among all participants, regardless of their nationality, gender, or age. The topics covered in the training are diverse, yet united by the common goal of promoting these values.
List of the training:
Training 1 - Football training - PCL-IL-00013/1
Training 2 - Zumba Training for Women- PCL-IL-00013/2
Training 3 - Digital Marketing Training- PCL-IL-00013/3
Training 4 - Microsoft Training- PCL-IL-00013/4
Training 5 - First Aid Training - PCL-IL-00013/5
Training 6 - Management, Leadership, Event Planning, and Marketing - PCL-IL-00013/6
Training 7 - Environmental Workshop - PCL-IL-00013/7
Training 8 - Glass Painting Training- PCL-IL-00013/8
Training 9 - Sewing Instructor- PCL-IL-00013/9
Training 10 - Hand Crafts instructor- PCL-IL-00013/10
- Experience and Expertise: The trainer should have a strong background in the mentioned training, with relevant certifications and/or expertise in teaching these practices.
- Pedagogical Skills: The trainer should have excellent teaching skills and be able to convey complex concepts in a simple and engaging way. The trainer should also have to adapt the teaching style to the needs of the participants.
- Cultural sensitivity: The trainer should have a good understanding of the local culture and be able to work effectively with people from different backgrounds.
- Empathy and communication skills: The trainer should have strong interpersonal skills, be able to listen actively, and create a safe and supportive learning environment.
- CVs of the trainers.
- Prior experience in teaching, training, or mentoring is a plus.
- Portfolio showing your previous work/Trainings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Payment shall be made by wire transfer or through Payment Order/Telegraphic Transfer/ Over the counter payment after submission of an appropriate and acceptable original invoice with all the requested to INJAZ Lebanon
- INJAZ Lebanon operates through bank Audi and won't handle any transfer or withdrawal charges (To be charged on the supplier)
How to apply
- CVs and Portfolios may be submitted on or before Thursday, July 20, 2023, no later than 6:00 pm via e‐mail attention: Mr. Firas El Issrawi ([email protected] ), Senior Procurement and Admin Officer. For CVs and Portfolios to be considered, please mention in the subject line the training name that you are applying for as the following: EX. Training 10 - Hand Crafts instructor- PCL-IL-00013/10.
- Quotations that are received by INJAZ Lebanon after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.