Program and Curriculum Coordinator
Kindly send your Cv, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected] with the position title in the subject.
Applications without the required documents and the position title in the subject will not be considered.
Animated Storytelling - A Training Program for Creatives in Lebanon
This program aims to provide participants with the space, mentorship, and technical know-how needed in order to create their own animated productions and increase their chances of securing jobs in the field.
The goal is to establish a local community of animation artists with the skills to create and produce animated films, videos, cartoons, and others.
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in partnership with Happinest implement this project as part of the Global Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI).
In collaboration with the Program Assistant, supporting staff, and others, the coordinator will execute the provided work plan, track progress, report on it, monitor requirements and quality of teaching and learning, and handle other project logistics. They will ensure quality control, deadlines, scheduling, and timely reporting. The PC will ensure that all required reports and documents are ready to compile and validate before they are submitted on time.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure proper and timely planning and execution of the program, including preparing the work plan, progress and narrative reports, the purchase requests in alignment with the budget, and all contracts, attendance, and project-related documents.
- Coordinate the activities of staff, instructors, and learners. Coordinates trainings, workshops and seminars.
- Provide advice, resolve conflicts, and solve problems that arise in the field.
- Draft and submit reports as per donor requirements.
- Plan and attend meetings and events as required
- Collect and compile data linked to project indicators, and track data reporting timelines.
- Ensure clear communication between project staff.
- Ensure professional development for all staff to enhance performance and quality of teaching and learning.
- Receive and proceed with donor requirements.
- Ensure project operation is in line with requirements within the required timeframe.
Required qualifications, experience, and skills:
- BA in any Fine or Applied Arts field (fine arts, design, architecture).
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in coordination or management, preferably in the art or design field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work and manage issues professionally and with maturity.
- Excellent computer skills particular word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Mount Lebanon
- Ouadi Chahrour El Alia