Facilitating and Training, Gender in Arts, Consultancy
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
How to apply:
Kindly send your resume and a brief financial proposal of the topic you will facilitate to the HR department at [email protected]
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, especially in spoken Arabic, including the ability to convey complex concepts in an accessible and relatable manner.
- Skillful in active listening, empathetic communication, and responding sensitively to participants' concerns.
- Facilitation Skills:
- Strong facilitation skills to engage participants effectively, create inclusive and safe learning spaces, and encourage active participation.
- Ability to adapt facilitation techniques to different audiences, ensuring engagement and comprehension.
- Knowledge and Expertise:
- Demonstrated expertise in gender-based violence, sexual and reproductive health, and related feminist issues through education, work experience, or activism.
- In-depth understanding of the social, cultural, and systemic factors that contribute to GBV and SRHR challenges.
- Familiarity with feminist theories, frameworks, and intersectional approaches.
- Alignment with FEMALE's Values and Goals:
- Strong alignment with FEMALE's feminist principles, goals, and vision for advancing gender equality, GBV prevention, and SRHR. This also includes the acknowledgment and abidance by FEMALE’s Code of Conduct and policies including anti-fraud and corruption, PSEA and child safeguarding etc.
- Diversity of Perspectives:
- Aim for a diverse cohort of trainers that reflects different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to enhance the richness of the training content.
14 Sep, 2023
Advocacy & Awareness, Citizenship, Communications & Media, Gender issues, Women Status & Issues
Saturday, 23 September 2023
Period of Employment:
8 hours of Facilitation
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
2 to 3 years